One of the reasons, I am so tremendously inactive on my own blog is the relatively new tool Exposure by Elepath. It’s a quick and easy way to showcase your photos and tell your stories on a modern, clean and exciting platform that makes sharing photos almost too easy. It’s so much fun to put together an album of your latest journey or press trip and it always looks stunning as the photographs simply get the space, they are made for: full size.
You’ll love it
Since I decided to pay my share of Exposure, I had so much fun with it. What I love, is the fact that I tend to sort and work on my photos earlier with the motivation to showcase them on Exposure. Even more: People can browse through the platform and look for certain topics, places or stories. So: if you’re still looking for a place where your brilliant photographs get the room they deserve, get your free trial of Exposure and fall in love with it, like I did.
My Exposure stories:
1. BUCOLIC MOMENTS – Explore Finnish LaplandFinnish Lapland holds some pretty surprises for those, who cherish them.
2. WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE – Juneau, AlaskaJuneau is Alaska’s capital. But it doesn’t look like it at all. Take a closer look at rainforests, glaciers & whales. Enjoy it with a Spotify Playlist!
3. BROOKLYN’S HEART AND SOULAll time favorite New York just got a new face. A face with many facets. Cultures, culinary pleasures and fun.
4. EMILIA ROMAGNAEmilia Romagna get’s me each and every time.
4. TAMPA BAY DALLIANCEGood food, nice people and a hell lot of palm trees.
5. EAT SURF LIVE
A Cornish adventure turned into a travel book. Dive in and be happy!
Enjoy it with a Spotify Playlist!